Titebond Accelerator has been developed as a treating agent for use with Titebond's Instant Bond adhesives. If faster setting speeds are desired, Titebond's Accelerator will aid the curing process and give faster set times. It will allow for faster uniform curing. The accelerator will aid the bonding of porous materials such as wood. It is useful when bonding acidic surfaces or in low humidity conditions promoting consistent curing times. Using Accelerator will enable the adhesive to fill gaps up to 0.20".
Features & Benefits
- Designed for use with all Titebond Instant Bond Adhesives
- Accelerates the curing of Titebond Instant Bond Adhesives
- Especially effective for large gaps and very porous woods
- Useful when bonding acidic surfaces or in low humidity conditions
- Heptane-based solvent will not mar finishes or damage plastics
- Application Temperature:
- Above 50°F (10°C)
- Assembly Time After Application :
- Immediate (70°F : 50% RH)
- Method of Application:
- Aerosol spray can
- Titebond Instant Bond Accelerator is not intended for exterior use or where moisture is likely. Store in a cool, dry place. Handling and set times of Titebond Instant Bond Adhesives may be affected by environmental conditions. Product is extremely flammable. Keep away from heat, sparks and flame.