This easy to use mini digital humidity thermometer allows anyone to properly measure their environment for an epoxy pour and cure.
Suggested humidity levels should be below 85%, ideally between 50-60%, throughout the full cure cycle, and the suggested temperature range for curing epoxy is between 70-80F.
The temperature is displayed in Fahrenheit with a humidity range of 10-99% RH (relative humidity).
- Tool has a humidity measurement accuracy of +/-5% and a humidity sampling period of 5 seconds.
- 7.4 x 2.05 x 1.3 inches.
- Two LR44 batteries required (included with purchase).
- Be sure to have a properly working A/C system blowing into the workplace to help control humidity.
- Always have fans blowing near your project throughout the cure.
- Avoid bringing in outside air as much as possible by keeping doors and windows closed.
- To reduce humidity, you can cool the room down. However, that could lead to a longer cure time.