CAMO® Edge Screws
CAMO® Edge Screws
Edge Deck Screws
- Deck screws for pressure treated lumber, cedar, redwood, hardwood, composite, capped composite, and PVC decking
- Edge deck screws fasten through the edge of the board for a fastener-free surface and are for exclusive use with CAMO MARKSMAN Pro tools
- Reverse rake tip augers material out reducing splitting and cracking, reverse upper thread draws board tight
- Trimhead reduces the visibility of the screw
- 2-⅜ in. (60.3mm) screws
- T-15 Star Drive, driver bit is included
- Available in PROTECH, 316 Stainless Steel, and 304 Stainless Steel (available in Europe only)
- 350, 700, 1750 count
Please call 1.877.232.3915, e-mail or message us online. We will call you to verify your order and to make payment arrangements. We also have several other trucking companies that work with us at a 72% discount which we pass onto you. Orders can be shipped direct to your home or jobsite. We can also hold orders at your local freight terminal for customer pickup. Small orders are shipped via UPS. We also ship to European and other foreign countries on container load basis. We ship anywhere in the world...please phone or email if you have shipping questions.
Check out our complete terms of sale for more info >
Advantage Seal Of Approval™
Every AdvantageLumber.com order shipped from our state-of-the-art lumber mills is of the up most quality. Our Seal of Approval is a symbol of quality and commitment to excellence. Each order is double checked for quality before the shipment can leave any of our facilities.
Our Seal Of Approval certifies that the product that is being shipped meets all of our quality standards. So you can order with confidence and know 100% that you will receive a quality product that far exceeds your expectations.