What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. And with every page view we collect your IP address via automated process. These IP addresses are pooled to gather data that allows us to better manage our site.
We also collect referrer info which allows us to see which search engines sending us the most visitors. This information is critical and keeps our web site running in the most optimal way possible. What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website content based on the information about which pages are viewed most etc. and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- We do not view unique user IP addresses. They are pooled together to indicate how many users viewed which pages, how much time they spent on the site, etc.
- We do not employ technologies or procedures that identify people via IP address.
- We do not employ the use of web bugs or tracking cookies.
How can you change information?
You can request to change personal information by simply visiting our Contact Us
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
. Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act). We do collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. However, our website is not intended to solicit information or business from children under 13. Therefore any personal information that has been collected by any child under 13 has been inadvertent and unintentional. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. Parents who feel that their child has visited this website in error and may have submitted personal information for any reason should contact us immediately via Contact Us
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions
section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website. Contacting Us