Engineered flooring is our most versatile flooring option that can be installed almost anywhere*!
- Solid hardwood wear layer
- Prefinished for easy installation
- Available in either natural or dark finish
- Suitable for use on cured concrete slabs
- Save money over solid hardwood flooring
- Traditional solid wood construction
- Durable prefinish available
- Natural beauty with just a clear finish
- Nail-down installation (over a plywood subfloor)
- Can be easily refinished many times
Flooring Installation Guide
See the complete flooring installation instructions
Things to Consider...
- Where is your flooring being installed - Are you able to nail your floor to a plywood subfloor? Are you installing your flooring in a basement or high-moisture area of your home?
- Foot traffic - Is your flooring being installed in a high-traffic area which may need to be sanded and refinished in the future?
- Floor finish - Do you want to finish your floor on-site with your own finish or do you want to install prefinished flooring?
*Contact an Advantage sales rep for more information on flooring installation.