Ipe V Groove 1 x 6 Plus® XW™ - Exceptional Stability for Your Deck Porch
Net "Finished" Dimension: .75" X 5.2"
Building a covered deck porch, sunroom, or patio that is structurally sound and also visually appealing is easy when you choose the exclusive line of Ipe V Groove 1 x 6 Plus® XW™.
Versatile v-groove profile can be used for ceiling and siding applications.
Each board of 1x6 Plus® XW™ Ipe V Groove will be:
Buy Ipe V Groove 1"x6" Plus® XW™ online today only at Advantage Trim & Lumber Co., Inc.
- More stable and long-lasting compared to other woods
- Able to resist cupping better than a regular 1x6 & 1x4 boards
- Less expensive to build than 5/4x6 with just as much stability
- Low maintenance for 40 plus years
- Very affordable and a great investment in the short & long term
COMMON TRADE REFERENCE TERMS INCLUDE:
Finished size = 3/4x5.2 (19 mm x 132 mm)
Other common trade references include:
.75"x5.2" / .75" x 5.2" / .75x5.2 / 19mm x 132mm