Net "Finished" Dimension: 3/4" x 3"
For sunrooms, porches, and covered patios that endure and look exceptional, 1x6 +PLUS® Tigerwood V Groove is your best solution. Without having to worry about many issues that plague lesser grade ceiling materials, every board of Tigerwood that we sell will make your new covered area look immaculate.
Versatile v-groove profile can be used for ceiling and siding applications.
Tigerwood is highly recommended by builders and designers because it is:
Order 1"x4" +PLUS® Tigerwood V-Groove online at Advantage Lumber, LLC
- Durable enough to withstand termites, mold, and decay
- Highly praised by industry experts and homeowners
- Renowned as one of the most visually stunning deck materials
- Easy to install and maintain
- More affordable than composite materials
COMMON TRADE REFERENCE TERMS INCLUDE:
Finished size = 3/4x3 (19mm x 76 mm)
Other common trade references include:
.75"x3" / .75" x 3" / .75x5 / 19mm x 76mm