NET “FINISHED” DIMENSION: 11/16" X 5"
Are you looking for an alternative to vinyl, aluminum, or cement siding? When you install Ipe Siding, you will be using a hardwood with many benefits. With a remarkable look that lasts, shiplap hardwood siding made of Ipe also provides years of maintenance free use.
Ipe Shiplap Siding has major advantages over other exterior siding options that include:
- High performance in all environments
- Resists shrinking, warping, and cupping due to high density & tight grain pattern
- High strength even after decades of exposure
- High resistance to mold, decay, & termites for maintenance free use
- A 100% natural eco-friendly alternative to siding options
- Absolutely no chemicals, preservatives, or additives
- Maintains its finish better than Redwood, Cedar & other hardwoods
COMMON TRADE REFERENCE TERMS INCLUDE:
Finished size = 11/16" x 5" (17.5 mm x 127 mm)
Other common trade references include:
.6875"x5" / .6875" x 5" / .6875x5 / 17.5mm x 127mm